Zappar are currently looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our award-winning team. We are looking for a driven, productive, team player who will form a key part in creating the next generation of mobile AR/VR/MR experiences.
The ideal candidate should possess superior visual design skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into exceptional interaction flows, and transform those flows into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to present their designs to various stakeholders both internally and externally and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple client deliveries.
- Produce creative, user-focused wireframes, and user flows
- Create high quality UI assets in a variety of styles
- Work hands-on with developers and other team members to implement their UI solutions
- Act as an advocate for our end-users, testing early-stage designs and reviewing iteratively to improve solutions.
- Provide mentorship to the rest of the design team.
Good to have:
- 3+ years of experience creating user interfaces and/or artwork for mobile applications or mobile games.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating UI solutions
- Experience following brand guidelines
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to layout and typography
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, and user flows
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proven ability to work with designers, producers and developers through an iterative development process
- Ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner
- Comfortable with a broad range of visual styles
Nice things about working at Zappar:
- A passion for AR/VR/MR or next generation interactive media
- In addition to our 20 days holiday we get the bit off between Christmas and New Year (yay!)
- Every month we have a breakfast for the full team with delicious pastries (and healthy non-pastry alternatives)
- We offer internal and external training
- Drinks from 5pm every Friday evening
- A "town hall" lunch every quarter
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Creative team members get a shiny MacBook
Apply For This Job
Or send a CV over to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself.