ZapWorks is an award-winning augmented reality content creation platform created by the team at Zappar.
ZapWorks gives marketers, creatives, and developers the ability to create their own AR experiences. We have a few tools to suit a wide range of outcomes and technical abilities.
Over the past two years, Zappar has partnered with some of the biggest brands in the world including Shazam and 7-Eleven, raised a series A funding round, and launched ZapBox, our mixed reality kit for everyone.
Zappar is looking for a talented Sales Development Representative, who will work within an established commercial team reporting to the Customer Success Manager. Your key relationships will be with the Customer Success Manager, Marketing Manager, and Business Development Team.
Using your excellent phone and email skills combined with your ability to quickly qualify client opportunities, this individual will drive the lead qualification engine and work closely with the sales organization.
Your focus will be on expertly managing the large volume of inbound requests we receive. There are two primary types of emails you will be working with:
1) Qualify leads and pass to the correct business development/ sales team member, and
2) Help individuals either purchase a ZapWorks subscription or provide them with the right resources to answer their questions
You will be given many resources and training on the technology, the services we offer, and the ZapWorks software to ensure you can confidently speak the language of the people with whom you’ll be interacting.
The ideal candidate will be excited by cutting edge technology, particularly augmented reality, ready to learn, and looking to grow their sales career in a fun, fast-paced, and ambitious startup environment.
- Efficiently respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Use smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as CMOs, VPs, and Directors
- Research inbound leads, identify key players, and skillfully build interest to create opportunities with new prospects for members of the sales team
- Qualify leads via phone and email and then pass to the relevant member of the Business Development team to close.
- Assist people to purchase the ZapWorks software or point them to the best resource where they can find answers to their questions
- Utilise a CRM software to record activity, follow up on and advance previous conversations
- Provide feedback to the Customer Success Manager and marketing team on the quality and quantity of leads
- Liaise with a number of different departments, including marketing, platform, and R&D
- Develop a broad understanding of the AR marketplace and industry while keeping abreast of new trends and developments
Why do I want this job?
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Comfortable learning about an emerging technology
- Ideally have 1 year of B2B and B2C sales experience (non-retail)
- Target driven and ambitious to grow your skill sets
- Motivated and have the ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Interested in tech and design
- Positive and outgoing
- Bilingual a plus
- This is not a traditional cold-calling sales role: the solution we offer is highly desired and as such we have a high volume of inbound leads
- You will be part of a company that is defining how augmented reality and mixed reality is being used by businesses across the world
- Growth opportunities
Apply For This Job
Or send a CV over to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself.