Zappar’s a great place to work. See our overall jobs page for the full story!
The QA Technician is a key role for us at Zappar. We’re really passionate about the quality of execution on everything we do. So it’s a hands-on role with a number of different responsibilities making it an exciting opportunity for the right kind of person.
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously, defining the processes and tools needed for QA, and will be expected to gain a solid understanding of other areas of the development process to ensure that we always deliver engaging, high quality and bug-free projects.
- At least 2 years experience in a QA role, ideally in a mobile app or gaming environment
- A genuine passion and knowledge for latest developments of mobile platforms and technologies
- Experienced in establishing & maintaining QA processes and tools as well as hands-on testing
- Experience with database & test case management, and creating effective test plans
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, new challenges and emerging technologies
- Ability to work/communicate with different disciplines
- Studious attention to detail for finding/reporting bugs
- End to end testing on the project, including creating test plans (automated and manual), running manual tests and informal focus tests
- Ensuring builds & target designs are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency
- Owning all aspects of the bug database including structure, reports and best practice
- Reporting the status of bugs to Production and running notifications for the entire development team
- Ensuring that best QA practice is maintained and espoused across the development team
- Liaising with the Platform & Technical teams to ensure constant stable builds and a continuous improvement of our processe
apply for this job