Zappar’s a great place to work. See our overall jobs page for the full story!
We’re looking for a driven, highly organized, can-do, cool-headed person with experience in digital, games or entertainment production to help bring the Zappar creative magic to life as a junior producer reporting directly to the Lead Producer.
The candidate needs a good understanding of mobile technology and digital working practices and a demonstrable knowledge and experience of contemporary production methodologies and software packages.
They need to need to be able to proactively plan and manage an array of projects to given deadlines and budgets with multiple stakeholders and clients while balancing the needs of the team and the wider priorities of the company.
Ultimately this person will help drive the creative process behind a broad range of Zappar Powered experiences by speaking up and championing great ideas and the quality of finished product.
Be prepared to push the boundaries in a rapidly evolving digital-driven environment.
- A minimum of 2 years production experience working across multiple projects with varied assets and delivery deadlines in a fast turnaround digital environment
- A good understanding of standard software packages within creative production including Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, .mov, wav etc
- A keen interest in digital products generally (specifically smartphone)
- The ability to self-start and lead by example
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- A passion for detail and delivering a high quality end product
apply for this job