We are now looking for a creative Talent & HR Manager with an infectious energy for learning
and helping others to join our superstar team.
You will support the Leadership team on all things people-related and also be responsible for
Responsibilities will include:
What Are We Looking For?
- Develop and communicate company culture, training and benefits.
- Manage employment documentation and all HR processes (performance evaluation,
training and development, promotion management, succession planning,
organizational development and recognition).
- Act as a trusted advisor to Managers on all people issues, providing coaching and
development where required.
- Act as a point of contact on all HR related inquiries.
- Conduct exit interviews and share response with the management team.
- Help us achieve 'best company to work for' levels of employee satisfaction.
- Develop creative recruitment solutions to attract the appropriate level and quality of
staff, identifying and creating talent pipelines.
- Develop and implement a recruitment and induction strategy, including identification
of appropriate delivery systems and processes.
- Provide training and coaching to leadership team on best practice recruitment,
selection and induction.
- Partner with hiring managers and business partners to understand business
objectives, and ensure that the people strategy is aligned to the business needs.
- Drive the offer process, including screening application forms, shortlisting applicants,
negotiating salaries and benefits.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when
- Work closely with marketing to design and execute the recruitment brand.
- Managing advertising campaigns within budget, including the production of job
- Stay up to date on innovative recruiting trends and practices, continuously working on
ways to improve the recruitment process.
- Build relationships with relevant industry professional associations, universities,
meetups and other appropriate events.
- Minimum 3 years’ HR generalist experience in a similar size organization.
- Good technical understanding and experience in recruiting engineering/ developer
- A driven team player who is always trying to find a way of improving the quality of your
- Ability to Business Partner with all levels of the company and influence at a senior
level of the business.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills with excellent time management.
Apply For This Job
Or send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself.