Our new business analyst/product analyst/data scientist will be a key player in the next stage of growth of ZapWorks, the complete augmented reality toolkit for agencies and brands. We are sitting on lots of data that is waiting for a talented individual to turn into insights we can use to improve our product and marketing.
You will be working closely with the product manager, marketing team and development team to influence the entire strategy of the next 2-3 years of our growth. As the sole business/data analyst on the team, we expect you to be a huge advocate of making data-informed decisions and help us to adopt best data practices going forward.
A few things about you:
Let us know if:
- Professional work experience in data science, business intelligence or analytics
- Proven experience and fluency with SQL
- Fluent in growth metrics: KPIs, LTV, churn, CAC
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- You have a startup mentality, enjoy working on complex problems with an undefined outcome
- Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Building and define ROI models for marketing activity to give clarity on ROI and Lifetime Value impact of marketing work
- Experience testing and evaluating different attribution models
- Running ad-hoc analysis and presenting results clearly
- Have a statistics background
- Know Python
- Have worked in a startup role previously
Augmented reality is on the cusp of a major breakthrough into the public consciousness. This is an exciting role for talented and ambitious business analyst/data analyst to define how we use data to make decisions across product and marketing with the potential to grow a team over the next 2-3 years.
Apply For This Job
Or send a CV over to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself.