We are Zappar, an award-winning AR platform and creative studio rolled into one. It's our mission to democratize AR & MR.
Our team has created groundbreaking experiences for the world's biggest brands - showcasing how AR technology can transform packaging, illuminate events and elevate marketing campaigns with innovative, engaging content.
Our ZapWorks toolkit puts the power of AR in the hands of designers and developers, enabling them to push the boundaries of interactive creativity, both with and without code.
We are also the proud creators of ZapBox, the first affordable, mixed reality kit that allows developers and businesses to reimagine how they design, build and create 3D experiences.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (or Head of Customer Success for the right candidate) to join the Zappar team to build and manage the Customer Success function from the ground-up. You’ll be working exclusively on Zappar’s SaaS platform, ZapWorks, looking after our installed base of AR creators, setting the strategy and putting the processes in place to ensure customers are retained and grow with the business.
As Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to build and grow your own team, ensuring the right resources are in place to assemble a Customer Success dream team.
What you’ll be doing:
A few things about you:
- Design, develop and execute the Customer Success strategy for ZapWorks, getting company-wide buy-in for a Customer Success-first mindset to growing the business.
- Ensure that Zappar’s most valued partners renew their annual licenses and additional products, while also expanding their spend with the platform./li>
- Write Customer Success plans and proposals that help to demonstrate why our customers should make use of wider product benefits and training services.
- Devise and implement a customer health index to effectively segment the ZapWorks customer base into distinct cohorts, for more effective account planning and targeting.
- Working with product and UX to come up with new and better ways of providing ZapWorks customers with an exceptional experience.
- Proactively reaching out to customers over email and Zoom calls to strengthen relationships to provide product feedback and unearth better opportunities for cross-selling and upselling.
- Organising and leading engaging customer webinars that outline wider opportunities of the product and how this could be beneficial to existing customers.
- Help to increase customer lifetime value by onboarding key accounts to ensure they know how to effectively use (and monetize) the ZapWorks platform.
- Create brand evangelists and advocates among key customers to build word of mouth and referrals for the business, flagging customer use cases and case studies for marketing.
- Be the voice of the customer within the business - feedback customer needs and product & messaging suggestions to the wider team.
Although these things would also be a bonus:
- You’re a strategic problem-solver first and foremost and will relish the opportunity to solve new problems and help customers with theirs
- 3-5 years Customer Success experience at a previous SaaS business
- You are process-driven and can demonstrate previous examples of systems and processes you’ve set up to build more efficient Customer Success teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a wider team and rally the business around Customer Success metrics
- Excellent at understanding customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial mindset and understanding
- Experience managing and building a Customer Success team
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Technical understanding of creative and 3D software
- Knowledge or an interest in immersive technology
These are all just our wish-list by the way: please do still apply if you feel that you have the overall experience to make a success of this role!
How will success be measured in the role?
You’ll be responsible for the following growth metrics:
Other than the exciting work, any other pluses to working at Zappar?
- On-going customer health
- Customer retention
- Expansion revenue
While our Zappar family are based in a lovely (dog-friendly!) office in beautiful, leafy Chiswick complete with shower facilities, bike storage and surrounded by some amazing shops, coffee shops and pubs, we run a ‘work where you work best’ policy so you can be fully remote if you wish. We operate flexible start and finish times to make life a bit easier for anyone who wants to spend time with their children, join an exercise class or just have a lie in!
For those in the office, we have Friday drinks and we have a quarterly town hall where we all get together for updates on the company performance. Our socials have included tours of the Sipsmith’s distillery and a team scavenger hunt across London. We truly are at the cutting edge of AR and have been recognized as one of Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We actively encourage underrepresented applicants: if you need any assistance or additional information with applying, please contact Alys Martin (Head of People).