We are Zappar, an award winning AR platform and creative studio rolled into one. It's our mission to democratize AR & MR.
Our team have created groundbreaking experiences for the world's biggest brands - showcasing how AR technology can transform packaging, illuminate events and elevate marketing campaigns with innovative, engaging content.
Our ZapWorks toolkit puts the power of AR in the hands of designers and developers, enabling them to push the boundaries of interactive creativity, both with and without code.
We are also the proud creators of ZapBox, the first affordable, mixed reality kit that allows developers and businesses to reimagine how they design, build and create 3D experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
Zappar Ltd are looking for a driven, highly organized, can-do, cool-headed Producer with experience in digital, games or entertainment production to help bring the Zappar creative magic to life, reporting directly to the Head of Production.
The candidate should possess a good understanding of mobile technology and digital working practices and demonstrable knowledge and experience of contemporary production methodologies, asset pipelines and software packages.
Experience in delivering AR/VR projects is preferred, but not essential.
They need to be able to proactively plan and manage an array of projects to given deadlines and budgets with multiple stakeholders and clients while balancing the needs of the team and the wider priorities of the company.
Be prepared to push the boundaries in a rapidly evolving creative environment.
A few things about you:
Other than the exciting work, any other pluses to working at Zappar?
- You’ll have solid previous production experience working across multiple projects, with varied assets and delivery deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- You’ll already be the sole point of contact for clients, your in-house creative team, and any external resources for the projects you manage
- You’ll be comfortable with briefing creatives and creating client-facing documentation, project plans and cost estimates, and you’ll have experience in tracking spend and communicating progress during the development phase
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget and to the client’s ultimate satisfaction
- You’ll have a solid understanding of multiple digital, games or entertainment production workflows, including 2d/3d asset creation, app development, and interactive content creation
- A passion for detail and pride in delivering a high quality end product
While our Zappar family has got a lovely (dog-friendly!) office in beautiful, leafy Chiswick complete with shower facilities, bike storage and surrounded by some amazing shops, coffee shops and pubs, we run a ‘work where you work best’ policy (UK only!) so you can be fully remote if you wish. We operate flexible start and finish times to make life a bit easier for anyone who wants to spend time with their children, join an exercise class or just have a lie in!
For those in the office, we have Friday drinks and we have a quarterly town hall where we all get together for updates on the company performance. Our socials have included tours of the Sipsmith’s distillery and a team scavenger hunt across London. We truly are at the cutting edge of AR and have been recognized as one of Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We actively encourage underrepresented applicants: if you need any assistance or additional information with applying, please contact Alys Martin (Head of People).