We are Zappar, an award winning
AR platform and creative studio rolled into one. It's our mission to democratize AR & MR.
Our team have created groundbreaking experiences for the world's biggest brands - showcasing how AR technology can transform packaging, illuminate events and elevate marketing campaigns with innovative, engaging content.
Our ZapWorks toolkit
puts the power of AR in the hands of designers and developers, enabling them to push the boundaries of interactive creativity, both with and without code.
We are also the proud creators of ZapBox
, the first affordable, mixed reality kit that allows developers and businesses to reimagine how they design, build and create 3D experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
A few things about you:
- Using your knowledge of mobile development on both Android and IOS, creating, extending and enhancing our range of Augmented Reality software platforms
- Integrating existing and new libraries and capabilities to our own app and for other clients
- Supporting the existing range of in-house and client mobile applications and embedded components to both internal and external customers
- Working with our fabulous creative team on delivering great AR solutions for our clients
Although these things would also be a bonus:
- iOS (Objective C or Swift), Android (Java) experience. We use XCode and Android Studio to develop our mobile solutions
- General software development experience
- Good communication skills
- Git/GitLab (source code control) experience
Other than the exciting work, any other pluses to working at Zappar?
- Android NDK knowledge
- iOS Framework development experience
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Exposure to real-time software development
- Any ARKit/ARCore knowledge
Our Zappar family are based in a lovely (dog-friendly!) office in beautiful leafy Chiswick complete with shower facilities, bike storage and surrounded by some amazing shops, coffee shops and pubs.
We operate flexible start and finish times to make life a bit easier for anyone who wants to spend time with their children, join an exercise class or just have a lie in!
Every Friday, we have drinks and we also host a monthly Friday breakfast and a quarterly team lunch where we all get together for updates on the company performance.
Our socials have included tours of the Sipsmith’s distillery and a team scavenger hunt across London. We truly are at the cutting edge of AR and have just been recognized as one of Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
Or send a CV over to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself.
Please note that Zappar will store all applications on record for 90 days. If you would like us to delete your data before that time, please let us know and we will do so within 7 days.