We are Zappar, an award winning
AR platform and creative studio rolled into one. It's our mission to democratize AR & MR.
Our team have created groundbreaking experiences for the world's biggest brands - showcasing how AR technology can transform packaging, illuminate events and elevate marketing campaigns with innovative, engaging content.
Our ZapWorks toolkit
puts the power of AR in the hands of designers and developers, enabling them to push the boundaries of interactive creativity, both with and without code.
We are also the proud creators of ZapBox
, the first affordable, mixed reality kit that allows developers and businesses to reimagine how they design, build and create 3D experiences.
About the role:
The Marketing Production Executive will play a crucial role in the execution of Zappar’s global content marketing strategy, adding their expert organization, time management and planning skills to the production of high-quality video, image and written content for Zappar’s online channels.
Working alongside the Senior Marketing Manager across marketing, product, support and sales, you will identify and streamline the content creation process playing a pivotal role in hero’ing the amazing experiences created by our ZapWorks community and internal Zappar projects.
As the MPE, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing and executing Zappar’s content marketing and events strategy.
Content creation & management:
Project and process management:
- Own the marketing asset pipeline from production to delivery to ensure maximum impact for Zappar product and marketing campaigns
- Creating and owning copywriting across Zappar’s websites and blogs
- Responsible for the publishing of best in class content across Zappar’s global website properties through our CMS
- Lead in scheduling content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times
- Undertake QA Testing before launch, analyzing, troubleshooting and effectively communicating any issues
- Production of sales enablement materials (case studies, demo materials etc.)
- Support in ad hoc changes (compressing) or re-sizing assets when necessary
- Lead in the development of an operational center of excellence
- You will create a process for managing marketing campaigns, product launches andeditorial schedule for blog, webinar and newsletter content
- Set best practice for the sourcing, storage and sharing of content and brand assets across the organization
- You will lead in the scheduling content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times
- Ensure consistent taxonomy is used across tools and systems
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis and use findings to developrecommendations to improve content creation/operations
- Work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with sales, UI/UX, marketing and product in the delivery of exceptional content.
A few things about you:
- Lead in the delivery and execution of Zappar’s global events strategy
- Event logistics
- Delivery of brand assets for events
- Manage attendee lists and invites
To be successful in this role you, you will be a planning and time management superstar, outside of work you are the organizational linchpin of your friendship group and have an unhealthy love for spreadsheets (if you were going on holiday you’d have an itemised spreadsheet of day-to-day activities).
Our absolute top criteria are:
Although these things would also be a bonus:
- Strong content marketing background (either in a creation or organization platform)
- Strong production background
- Experience with organizing and running events
- Experience producing content and projects
- Copywriting experience
- Experience with video production
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Previous experience at a SaaS company
- Previous experience at a tech company
- Knowledge of the AR/VR/MR space
Please note though that these lists aren’t prescriptive: we’d love to hear from you if you feel that you match a lot of this description and are dynamic, tenacious and interested in the AR space.
While we originally envisaged that this role would be full time, we’re really open to discussing the possibility of part time too.
Other than the exciting (industry leading no less!) work, any other pluses to working at Zappar?
Our Zappar family are based in a lovely (dog-friendly!) office in beautiful leafy Chiswick complete with shower facilities, bike storage and surrounded by some amazing shops, coffee shops and pubs.
We operate flexible start and finish times to make life a bit easier for anyone who wants to spend time with their children, join an exercise class or just have a lie in!
Every Friday, we have drinks and we also host a monthly Friday breakfast and a quarterly team lunch where we all get together for updates on the company performance.
Our socials have included tours of the Sipsmith’s distillery and a team scavenger hunt across London. We truly are at the cutting edge of AR and have just been recognized as one of Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
Or send a CV over to email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself.
Please note that Zappar will store all applications on record for 90 days. If you would like us to delete your data before that time, please let us know and we will do so within 7 days.