We are Zappar, an award-winning AR platform and creative studio rolled into one. It's our mission to democratize AR & MR.
Our team has created groundbreaking experiences for the world's biggest brands - showcasing how AR technology can transform packaging, illuminate events and elevate marketing campaigns with innovative, engaging content.
Our ZapWorks toolkit puts the power of AR in the hands of designers and developers, enabling them to push the boundaries of interactive creativity, both with and without code.
We are also the proud creators of ZapBox, the first affordable, mixed reality kit that allows developers and businesses to reimagine how they design, build and create 3D experiences.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager with proven B2B experience to play a crucial role in the execution of Zappar’s global marketing strategy, adding a disciplined, performance-driven approach to how marketing is rolled out across Zappar’s core product offerings. Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you’ll be data-driven and have a revenue-first mindset to how marketing is designed and executed within the business. Zappar already has a really exciting product roadmap laid out for the next 12-18 months and we’re looking for a passionate, results-driven marketer that will help to bring these products to market.
The Marketing Manager will have two direct reports, a CRM Executive and Marketing Assistant (expected hire for Feb 2021).
What you’ll be doing:
A few things about you:
- Work with the Head of Commercial to feed into and execute on Zappar’s marketing strategy
Report back to the business on the effectiveness of our marketing in alignment with commercial team goals
- Play your part in new product releases, helping to define and execute clear and impactful product messaging across Zappar’s marketing channels
- Own the creation and delivery of Zappar’s social media strategy to drive engagement and awareness across key channels
- Manage the Zappar CRM Executive to drive product adoption, customer retention and further engagement in our newsletter content through engaging email and in-app messages
- Feed into the design and development of Zappar’s marketing websites to convince and convert visitors
- Create and own Zappar’s content marketing strategy, delivering valuable content to drive awareness and marketing qualified leads for sales to close
- Work with our Head of Customer Success to create brand evangelists and advocates through best in class case studies to build word of mouth and referrals for the business
- Own the updating and delivery of content across Zappar online properties, including Zappar’s showcase pages, blog, webinars and social media
Although these things would also be a bonus:
- You’re data-driven and are always looking for ways to prove value and ROI from marketing campaigns
- You’re passionate about all things marketing and are passionate about staying up to date with the latest trends in B2B marketing strategy and execution
- You have excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward to ensure deadlines are met
- You’re a strategic problem-solver and relish the opportunity to solve new problems through great marketing
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience (previous SaaS business desirable)
- Process-driven with a keen eye for detail
- You have outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent team player, able to work collaboratively with multiple teams, and coordinate cross-team tasks to achieve deliverables
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- Technical understanding of creative and 3D software
- Knowledge or an interest in immersive technology
These are all just our wish-list by the way: please do still apply if you feel that you have the overall experience to make a success of this role!
How will success be measured in the role?
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following growth metrics:
Other than the exciting work, any other pluses to working at Zappar?
- Demand generation - MQL quality and volume
- Organic traffic
- Customer retention and advocacy
While our Zappar family are based in a lovely (dog-friendly!) office in beautiful, leafy Chiswick complete with shower facilities, bike storage and surrounded by some amazing shops, coffee shops and pubs, we run a ‘work where you work best’ policy so you can be fully remote if you wish. We operate flexible start and finish times to make life a bit easier for anyone who wants to spend time with their children, join an exercise class or just have a lie in!
For those in the office, we have Friday drinks and we have a quarterly town hall where we all get together for updates on the company performance. Our socials have included tours of the Sipsmith’s distillery and a team scavenger hunt across London. We truly are at the cutting edge of AR and have been recognized as one of Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We actively encourage underrepresented applicants: if you need any assistance or additional information with applying, please contact Alys Martin (Head of People).